ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I complain.. part 2!!

182 has now gone!
Hello,

Remember my post about my local Renault dealer http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=156643&highlight=complain

Well after 3 weeks of waiting I had a call this morning from the manager of my Renault dealer.. She had recieved my letter and apologised for the way I had been treated by her staff, she agreed with me that there clearly is a fault with the car.. It is going in on the 6th september for 3 days ( I have a sexy Modus for this time!!!!) for them to replace the fault which I advised them (thanks to the help from you guys on here!) was the break pressure switch.. so we shall wait and see I will still make a note of my mileage and petrol when I take it in just incase!!!

Renault Uk replied fairly quick and said if I wasnt happy with the responce from my dealer to call them back for them to investigate.. we will wait and see if my faith in Renault is restored!!!

Same happened to mine. 3 trips to the garage. Turned out to be brake sensor and damaged wire on the abs. Def check milage and petrol. Had mine for a week and clocked up 100 plus miles. Also dented driver door and were smoking in it. All in all a very pleasant experience with the renault dealer.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Johners said:
Hello,

Remember my post about my local Renault dealer http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=156643&highlight=complain

Well after 3 weeks of waiting I had a call this morning from the manager of my Renault dealer.. She had recieved my letter and apologised for the way I had been treated by her staff, she agreed with me that there clearly is a fault with the car.. It is going in on the 6th september for 3 days ( I have a sexy Modus for this time!!!!) for them to replace the fault which I advised them (thanks to the help from you guys on here!) was the break pressure switch.. so we shall wait and see I will still make a note of my mileage and petrol when I take it in just incase!!!

Renault Uk replied fairly quick and said if I wasnt happy with the responce from my dealer to call them back for them to investigate.. we will wait and see if my faith in Renault is restored!!!

TBH mate, I'd just see what kind of a job they do, if it's good let them know you're still not happy with the service.

But in the mean time make sure you use your left boot to change the radio stations ;)

Oh... And don't use the clutch:rasp: