ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

should i get a 197???

ITB'd 182...
Pfffttt

You could of had a go already if im not mistaken boyo bach ;)

I'll be down next week so do you,powey,mush wanna go for a beer ?

Fail!

Going on hol's Wednesday :dapprove:

Will have a catch up when im back! Hurry up and move to god's country FFS :mad: lol ;)

Black 197
Fail!

Going on hol's Wednesday :dapprove:

Will have a catch up when im back! Hurry up and move to god's country FFS :mad: lol ;)

30 weeks and counting mate...

Got place sorted in wait for it Graig-Y-Rhacca pmsl !! you knows butt

Have a good one on hols you sheep shagg*ng cnut <3 xx

White ds3
after spending all last night and all day trying to get insurance i failed i refuse to pay 2500. its only that hight coz of my crash and my mum has bin caught speeding so no help there lol
so it looks like il just have to spend my hard earned on the 182 going back to standard apart from stance then engine mods

PH2 172
Not good do what i said and ring ur current insurance ask them how much it would cost to change over to a renault clio 197

Black 197
after spending all last night and all day trying to get insurance i failed i refuse to pay 2500. its only that hight coz of my crash and my mum has bin caught speeding so no help there lol
so it looks like il just have to spend my hard earned on the 182 going back to standard apart from stance then engine mods

Ouch !!

I pay £560 FC including legal stuff and breakdown cover ( I'm 27 )

Admiral is good and thats the cheapest i've found so i just stick with them and dont even bother looking around come renewal time

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
just buy one.

i had a cracking drive in my today. the grip is off the hook. LOVE this car.

PH2 172
It wasnt with me i was payin just over 1k for my 172 cup im 21 and when i changed it over they said it was only £14.95 to insure my new car

I've had a 182ff, a V6 255 and now have a 197ff. After hitting over 5k miles it's loosning up nicely...

_ZZZ8598.gif

:D

Black 197
nar man keep the 182 wait till the 197 drop in price the 182 is smart as!

197's are dropping in price but i wouldnt say there dropping at a brisk rate.. 182's are nice as i owned a FF one in Titanium but TBH its not until you drive a 197/R27 over a period of a few days that you appreciate what the car has to offer... I was in the same boat when i owned my 182 but tbh choosing a 197 is the best car choice i've ever made..

Suzuki Swift Sport
Ive got a nice Ultra Red 197 for sale - you know it makes sense!

3564007864_05ac3be1eb.jpg

Seriously though, you wont regret it, ive had a 2 197s, a 182 cup and a 172. The 197s are just awesome straight out of the box!