ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show me your 1.2 exausts

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
after videos of the sound.
lookin into gettin mine sorted now.

full system or just a backbox?
im gettin it custom done at MIJ im thinkin.

not bothered about performance improvments, a little would be nice though.

more after a sweet sound.

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
ive got an ashley twin 3 inch back box thats a nice sound quite thundery and pops :p (rather loud aswell m8)

cant get any pics as fone doesent have usb but it just sits under the bumper nicely can get you a site where to buy from you give the chassiss number aswell to make sure its made for you're car :)

(if interested ofcourse)

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
sound ill let you know if im intrested when i properly look into buying.
just after ideas atm.
want sumit not too loud and that dosent give you that s**t hollow sound.

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
  180.5 bhp 172
Here's my Longlife System on my 1.2 16v....

(Not the best video ever, but im more than willing to make more if you'd like me to :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynVtDc8cNW8

P1000960.jpg

Movingpic3.jpg

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
orite fella if uve got the money to burn then go get a custom one i would tbh mate lol ashley will set you back about 115 pound in total and it was 35 to have mine fitted.

http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=3747971

Thats what i have be warned that picture ain accurate it looks like this.

http://www.potn.co.uk/images/ashley/im_ashley_artb30-124x125.jpg

(Linked you first site because its cheaper on that one hehe :p)

nice one mate :D

and demon yours sounds like what im after. it just a back box?

If find out if it fits, you could get the standard centre section from the 1.2s from 2004 on (they're straight through no center boxes) for pennies then just buy a backbox, all the noise you could want.

Ph1.2 / VW Polo
If find out if it fits, you could get the standard centre section from the 1.2s from 2004 on (they're straight through no center boxes) for pennies then just buy a backbox, all the noise you could want.

good eye!
is that any ph2? non sport

53 Renault clio 1.2 16V
Jme nice exhausts mate they look smart :)

(getting a new phone soon so should be able to upload pictures of my one and give you a little vid of the noise mate.) But wont be for a while so don't hold out lol

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Wow, didnt realise how many people had copied me and got a prospeed 182 look a like exhaust these days! :rasp:

Nick and Nath, upload a few videos of the sound please! I don't like mine any more, want it more raspy :(

Clio 1.4 dynamique
Someone mentioned the ashley motorsport twin 3" exhaust earlier...fancy this one but not wanting anything stupid loud... opinions if anyone has it?

Charged Superleggera
i recommend k tec supersport. looks good and also gives good performance compared to others ive tried

Range Rover sport
Nick and Nath, upload a few videos of the sound please! I don't like mine any more, want it more raspy :(

will get a video uploaded when i have some spare time mate.

i asked charlie for loads of rasp.

he said it would sound stupid tbh but it's what i wanted!

and when finished he was suprised it actuly sounds soo good.

wanting a de-cat pipe soon though

I never asked for rasp, just something 'not too loud but a bit of grunt when you floor it'.

Hopefully it will be raspy when I make my own decat aha - look forward to hearing vids :)

Charged Superleggera
yup i swapped my exhaust for a k tec as well and i defo noticed a difference in performance. sounds alot more proper than my old exhaust as well so i woudl recomend it fo sho

Clio 1.4 dynamique
Decided im gonna go for the peco 3.5" single inward rolled, stainless steel, it should be quite nice im thinking...
A bit more afordable right now since the coilovers are on there way too lol!