ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your 172 wheels

Pearl Black 172
As above really, trying to decide what colour to refurb my 172 wheels in so if people could post pics of there standard 172 wheels (not turini's) it would be much appreciated :)

A Flamin' Red one
Any excuse ;)

DSCN1336.gif

Pearl Black 172
What colour have you used for them Greeny? Look like a really really dark anthracite. Both cars are awesome fellas :)

A Flamin' Red one
Black on black is underrated. Looks lovely, Greeny. What's it lowered on by the way?

J88nes - What have you already considered?

A Flamin' Red one
Black on black is underrated. Looks lovely, Greeny. What's it lowered on by the way?

J88nes - What have you already considered?

A Flamin' Red one
Black on black is underrated - looks very nice Greeny! What's it lowered on by the way?

J88NES - what options have you already considered?

Pearl Black 172
First thought light anthracite, then dark anthracite, then black, now verging back to dark anthracite lol

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Dark antheracite ftw tbh only downside is u just have to use tyre shine whenever you wash your car otherwise it just doesnt work.

The colour im unsure off as they where powercoated for me, I did however spray the centre caps Ford Graphite Grey, they are a 90% match but you can tell they are slightly lighter in direct sunlight, not something I worry about though. I also have touched up the edges with this colour and they look fine.

Car is lowered on Gaz Gold coils and cheers for the comments.

I've been having trouble with the centres not matching the powdercoat s haven't had time to try anything (pics of the wheels on the car are before powdercoating)

I've got a set of Cup Turinis now in anthracite, need to get some pics up lol foookin rain!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I've been having trouble with the centres not matching the powdercoat s haven't had time to try anything (pics of the wheels on the car are before powdercoating)

Same problem I had mate, after a few different colours I managed to get a half decent match.

Your white wheels look quality though, defo be 10 times better broken up with a black diamond. You looking to sell these after your turini purchase?

Same problem I had mate, after a few different colours I managed to get a half decent match.

Your white wheels look quality though, defo be 10 times better broken up with a black diamond. You looking to sell these after your turini purchase?

Yeh dude, keep in contact :) They are still amazing quality and haven't got a kurb mark anywhere :approve:

that is sexual white wheels on a black sport

.... 1.4 16v :( Sport soon though! :)

ST
My old dynamique on MK2 172 16's..first in the club all those years ago to have them done like this..

Picture092.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture088.jpg