ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your extinguishers

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
On the fence about whether to go for a handheld or plumb in a lifeline etc. I am looking for a tidy solution though.

Show me what you’ve got, I think a handheld by the passenger seat would be preferential for the time being. I did message pure track a number of times but they’ve not come back to me

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Pure track are terrible for answering queries.

What about these ?

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
On the fence about whether to go for a handheld or plumb in a lifeline etc. I am looking for a tidy solution though.

Show me what you’ve got, I think a handheld by the passenger seat would be preferential for the time being. I did message pure track a number of times but they’ve not come back to me
I have this:

Bought because it was fairly compact. However I went to Halfords recently and they had a pretty ok range for less. For a dedicated track car I can certainly see the advantages of a plumbed in system with an internal/external trigger. Theres no way I am unlatching my extinguisher in time for anything bar a small external fire, or to help someone else.

If you were unconscious, or had a passenger struggling to get out etc. they wouldn't be much cop. So if you have the money and its a dedicated track car you can never really do enough (imo).