ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show me your flaps (172/182 if possible)

Having a hard time deciding if I should put some flaps on the Cup to save it a bit from the winter harshness, Cliosport general consensus seems to say no, but I will reserve judgement until I see some.

So, pics please (and where you got the/how much)! Any Clio is fine but seeing a 172 Cup with some on would be perfect.

Nimbus Clio 197
dont know if these are the sort of thing your after, but here u go anyway........

cup4.jpg

dunno what make/type they are though.

recaro182 said:
Havnt got any mate sorry, but your thread title just made me laugh out loud:D

Hehe, it honestly didn't occur to me until I read your post. I'm not that forward unfortunately :eek:

Renaultsport Clio 182
They actually look really, really tidy in the pic above. Defo worth having a set of flaps during the winter...I'm tempted.

172 /megane cab
the top ones are from renault and see the ones on lawrence s last night thought it looked good and lawrence ya car sounds the nuts as well cant think what it was like when you had the cat off it

Half stripped mk2 172
So, looks like people actually like your/my exhaust lawrence, cant wait for saturday mate, and am thinking to go the no cat route as well. Vince

Anyone know a rough price on those Renault flaps in the top pic?

I'm thinking they might be a good idea for winter too...

clio williams, Ph1 172
09112005001.gif

I make these up for evos.

Maybe making some neat ones for clios soon too. prob be subtle in black or blue. are amde out of proper kaylan so dont flap about like crazy and will last for years.

clio 182 black /gold
I thought you could not get flaps for a sport???? I got some for mine and they would not fit. The garage said there is none is this true?????

172 phaseII
Mike_SE said:
dont know if these are the sort of thing your after, but here u go anyway........

dunno what make/type they are though.

where did you get these mudflaps from? they look cool!

182 and 5 GTT
Mud flaps are to prevent your car getting dirty....yet you try as hard as you can to make your car dirty! Doesnt add up mate!

172 phaseII
rollin on 17s said:
Mud flaps are to prevent your car getting dirty....yet you try as hard as you can to make your car dirty! Doesnt add up mate!

haha, that sounds funny, but yet its true! lol

had a change of mind tonight all you know i have changed to wanting to keeping it clean as possible!

182 and 5 GTT
So from keeping it standard, to coilovers turrinis full exhaust, to standard, to selling it for a 182 then keeping it standard and now you want mudflaps! You need your head testing dude!

172 phaseII
rollin on 17s said:
So from keeping it standard, to coilovers turrinis full exhaust, to standard, to selling it for a 182 then keeping it standard and now you want mudflaps! You need your head testing dude!

haha its gonna get sorted by the am hopefully! but i dunno where the exhaust system come into it!

come back when iu have got the 182 and are a fully quallified iam! lol!

172 phaseII
you have totally high-jacked ukaskew's mudflaps thread by raising your voice at me about my 172! im not having it lol!

clio williams, Ph1 172
I flog em to evo boys, they are proper good quality.
I can do em for 80 quid a set of 4 inc graphics. Or 45 quick for a set of fronts. Will provide fittings etc too. They are gonna be semi DIY though as I dont have the exact shape of the flaps, shouldnt be a problem tho.

If anyone wants any can do em with 172, 182, Cup, Renaultsport graphics etc.

A4 Avant & A3
when buying my cup, i enquired about the small mud flaps like on Mike SE's post & i'm sure they were about £30 for a front set from renault.
Still havn't got round to buying some for mine yet though!!

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
Last edited: