ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show of your ice... :D

Clio dci 80 2005
Not in the Clio, but in my old car...W7 in fibreglass enclosure and a couple of pdx amps...

3681537918_f37e58e58d.jpg

Clio has quality components (JL ZR) running from an amp...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40092835@N08/4060477557/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40092835@N08/4020097858/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40092835@N08/4061222400/

The w7 worth the money? Was looking at getting one, but it was a toss up between that and a sounstream T4-12 (900wrms) one... Couldnt make up my mind, and didnt get either lol...

Looking at getting a sub again now... The only w7 i heard was pants, but im sure it wasnt set up right as it wasn't very loud...

Ollie's Silver Cup
Yeah, I loved my W7 :D I'd say it was definitely worth the money

Didn't want the weight of a sub in my 172 cup though, so just opted for some JL ZR comps and they sound incredible in the Clio! I thought I might miss the bass, but I'm loving the clarity and punch of the ZR's :)

Clio 182
Only had the 182 for a few weeks and not had chance to install my audio yet, but my kit list is as follows:

Alpine 9815
Focal Utopia 165w
Diamond Audio M5 (12" sub)
Soundstream Rubicon 502 - to power the M5
Soundstream Rubicon 302 - to power the Focals

I've got as far as running my cables, including 4awg through the bonnet release grommet which was more difficult than I thought it'd be!

Have you all sound deadened your cars or did they not really need it?

Clio 182
Noice :cool:

Will this be your first time running in the 182? or have you had them in the past? :)

Had all that kit installed in my old 206, but then sold it as I got a company car and couldn't install it. It's all been boxed up in my garage for the past 18months!

Yeah will be the first time installing in the 182. I've got some mdf baffles made up for installing them but need to check clearance as they're pretty beefy

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
ply wood boomer boxes ftmfw. 33hz mmmmm great.

plenty of installs through both van and old clio, never finished them too lazy lol.

did have 6x 15" matrix elite subs in 22cuft seal box wall., 6 set of comps didnt finish the project though. damn good box too. sounded good too.
testfitwall.jpg

subtastic4.jpg

Polo + Micra
Only had the 182 for a few weeks and not had chance to install my audio yet, but my kit list is as follows:

Alpine 9815
Focal Utopia 165w
Diamond Audio M5 (12" sub)
Soundstream Rubicon 502 - to power the M5
Soundstream Rubicon 302 - to power the Focals

I've got as far as running my cables, including 4awg through the bonnet release grommet which was more difficult than I thought it'd be!

Have you all sound deadened your cars or did they not really need it?

if you ever sell the 9815 i want first dibs lol

Ph1 172 + Combo van
you able to get the standard grills back on?

Yeh they fitted straight back on. Plenty of clearance.

I havent seen the Mk2 though so i dont know whether you could do the same. Apparantly you need to cut part of the door card away and screw the baffle directly to the metal.

Clio 182 Cup
Here is my boot build.

2 x Diamond Audio D3's
Diamond Audio D600.1 Amp
Pioneer & Alpine Components

02032010397.jpg

02032010398.jpg