ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*Show us cars you crashed and storys miss/rip*

Clio 1.2
Well I will start my car i miss is my first car bought in October 2011 when I was 17, then had a big crash on may 5th 2012, what happened was I went round a corner a bit too fast and stupidly bald tyres didnt help ended up on the other side of the road going head on into a our car/van which ended badly. Lost my engine from impact and was knocked out. Woke up in the car in pitch black couldn't find my phone or anything, noticed there was blood everywhere but I could feel anything as was in so much shock, then a taxi drove past and noticed me and the our car phoned police and that, was cut out car and took to hospital and found out I had broken my collar bone and snapped my kneecap, went for surgery and 3 metal pins were put in to put my knee back in place. Could walk for 3 month then had to learn how to walk again, was banned from driving and given 6 points! But back on road now and no hate believe me I know how stupid I was and yes I'm a idiot!

Any questions just ask

Now has anyone else had a crash and miss there car?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 185

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Jesus H christ... thats pretty serious!

Only 'crash' ive had is when some t**t clipped the back of my car on the dual carridgeway, pulled the corner or the rear bumper out. No scratches or anything.

Yet it caused 1200 quids worth of damage to his car

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I had a big shunt in my first car, Was going down a country lane on the way back from the chip shop. Some helm in an M3 pulled out on me, went straight in to my rear quarter panel, lost the rear end, went up a bank, hit a wall & rolled it.

BM driver tried to say it was my fault (w*nk piece) ... but the witnesses said otherwise.

Had a load shift in one our tankers at work last year. Had passed my lorry test about 5 months prior, bad luck really. If it was a full load they said it would of been fine but from the roads and several mini roundabouts they just said it was bad luck! Dislocated my shoulder and had grief with it ever since. Just dislocated it for the 3rd time and now on a waiting list for keyhole surgery so it hopefully won't pop out again!

Can't find any pics :(