ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us where you put your amps

Audi A3
i need ideas of where to put my amp back in the car it'll be powering compoent and 6x9s, pitures welcome please

cheers
james

Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
Could Screw to back seats, under a fake floor, under parcel shelf. Many options :)

Back seats is easy and neat. Just unzip the cover, stick some wooden strips on, drilling holes in then and using zip ties, replace cover and screw amp in.

Audi A3
Back seats is easy and neat. Just unzip the cover, stick some wooden strips on, drilling holes in then and using zip ties, replace cover and screw amp in.

i was thinking that but if seats need to be put down? its proberly what il go with though.....no problems from the amp getting hot and heating the seat?

was tempted to do something similar but on the boot floor next to the spare wheel if that makes sense!

Megane 225 F1
on the boot floor. Not even screwed down lol. Just sits there happy and content with aload of clothes thrown ontop of it lol

Evo 8 MR
False floor is how I done mine, hides all the wires so it looks smart and takes up less space.

DSC020055.gif

before it was all tidied up!

i was thinking that but if seats need to be put down? its proberly what il go with though.....no problems from the amp getting hot and heating the seat?

was tempted to do something similar but on the boot floor next to the spare wheel if that makes sense!

Amps seemd fine their. Can always raise them a little with spacers and longer screws. Just put both seats down? But it's one of those things, if you've got an install it's going to limit you one way or another.