ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your desktop !!

Router is setup good, No virus scanner, I do the online checks all the time.
I only download movies from lime wire. And as far as a i know they can't Encode a EXE/Virus into a movie that dont play in windows player.
I really dont get virus's/ad/spy/mal ware, Guess i just know what i'm downloading. ( I also find getting adware is fun, It's fun trying to remove it. )

(Also as theres only about 10 things running in my Taskmanger if i clost inernet and limewire i will KNOW if theres some thing there thats not ment to be (virus/Adware/Trojan).

Conteo said:
Hey rob...what do use you for newsgroup downloading?

Simple answer.
I don't use newsgroup;)

I got access a private 100mbit FTP server ;), also torrent,Limewire,Mirc.

Clio 172 Mk2
Zydered said:
Here goes....

that photo is gorgeous, do you mind if you upload that somewhere? i wouldnt mind having that on my desktop :)

is that your car? or did you pinch it from another site?

M

mij29

Tim said:
just a little dancer .

Just tried to steal your screen saver.
Right clicked on it then saved it as screen saver.
It's there but it doesn't move.:S

Fabia vRS
i run at 1920x1200 so it's wiiiiiiiiiide!

desktop.jpg

Clio 182
Steve is responsible for my desktop as he was trying to do something on my Mac when he saved a pic of my arse as the desktop instead... and I kept it.

IMGP3486.gif

Fabia vRS
Karen said:
Steve is responsible for my desktop as he was trying to do something on my Mac when he saved a pic of my arse as the desktop instead... and I kept it.

IMGP3486.gif

errrrrrrrr, lol, did you actually take a picture of your desktop with a camera?

Clio 182
Yes because the print screen thing on the Mac which usually works if I have an application on the screen (ie when I did it to show the errors on CS running through Safari) doesnt seem to work when its just the screen :S

i thought in mac you had to (hit the Command key (the Apple key next to the space bar), the Shift key, and the number 3 key simultaneously. This takes a screen shot of the current screen and saves it to the Desktop as a pdf file)

Clio 182
Rob_887 said:
i thought in mac you had to (hit the Command key (the Apple key next to the space bar), the Shift key, and the number 3 key simultaneously. This takes a screen shot of the current screen and saves it to the Desktop as a pdf file)

Nope, all that did was bring up the Victorias Secrets website :S Honestly, I could get it to work with an application running but not a blank screen, I tried it a few times...

Rasclart said:
LOL I really think you need to get out more. You enjoy spyware removal and you posted PNG's of your running services/files.

And this is coming from a geek! LOL go out more homo ;)

I gota enjoy it, Its my job ;).
Yes i am a homo :D But thats not effected by my computering skills :D

Revels Mum & Sister
Rob_887 said:
I gota enjoy it, Its my job ;).
Yes i am a homo :D But thats not effected by my computering skills :D

I work in IT as well. But I have better things to do with my time than make my PC run on 11 services only LOL

Rasclart said:
I work in IT as well. But I have better things to do with my time than make my PC run on 11 services only LOL
Lol BULLLY'S
It's not like i have sat here hours and hours to make it run on 11 services.
Took about 30mins maybe less.

a clio when i can drive:D
mines loads of pink playboy bunny logos i wont put it up it will hurt your eyes lol