ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

show us your mk3's

Think I've seen this kicking about.

Does it have a rank twin tailpipe backbox?
Saw it sitting at Arnold Clarks for a while.

i think it had the zorst on shes not been on cs in along time
i also found one that looked alot like hers but it didnt have red handles or black wheels

Megane 250 cup
heres a few from me
js1024__MG_8580.gif

js_img_8417.gif

js_img_8121.gif

Clio Expression 1.2
hi guys
i got my slef a mark 3 on saturday :)
and i want to de-badge the boot and take the clio of
if i do this will it leave holes?
many thanks lukee

MK3, RX450H.
Lowered 45mm all round.
Black alloys, silver diamonds.
Rear 3 windows tinted.
Full stainless system.
De-tangoed front and rear lights.
Few more bits, can't think of what though.
IMG_0939.jpg

Cliolow.jpg

Weo

cliowhoring.jpg

heres mine, fitted cup spoiler as they look GASH without! IMO ;) enjoy

Last edited:
  Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Feel a bit out of place posting my bog-standard effort here but it's a mk3 nonetheless! hopefully getting some lows soon, the standard ride height is a joke!

00225.jpg

00621.jpg

00620.jpg

MK3, RX450H.
no leave the ride height. what wind deflectors are they?
You think, I scrape in places now tbf. And there Team Heko. Off the eBay store Eternalcar.

Do it!! MOAR slammage is needed ;) !!

Looks great though matey.

I thought you'd say this sir. Lol.

Pointless without coilovers.....end of
& awwh, you think so? You should of made your car like the guy's who's is on bags if you loved being 'low'. He's low. I couldn't go as low as your car cos' of the skirts.

White Sti Hatch
& awwh, you think so? You should of made your car like the guy's who's is on bags if you loved being 'low'. He's low. I couldn't go as low as your car cos' of the skirts.

Didn'twant bag's to much hassle and where mines was sitting i was happy with so no need for them !

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
deans mk3 was the best <3 even if cats eyes threatened to take his exhaust off and hit me :)

White Sti Hatch
Each to their own.

Aaaaw why did you edit your post it made me chuckle !

Each to their own youth. You always go on about how frickin' awesome you 'thought' your car was. And I've seen you commenting on peoples threads broadcasting your car like everyone wants theirs to be like yours. You put your picture up on that guys thread who has the bags. And yet he's made his nicer than yours. Just one more person on CS with a nicer clio than yours.

Grow a pair and leave it next time ! <3 ze haters !

deans mk3 was the best <3 even if cats eyes threatened to take his exhaust off and hit me :)

Cats eyes feared my back box !

MK3, RX450H.
Just looked at your first thread of your car.
Bog standard, looks f**k all. Your always on a hype on here.
And yeah I did re-do my post cos' I couldn't be bothered with the argument it'll cause.
You don't like people saying other people black mk3 clio's are nice do you. Which is cute..

White Sti Hatch
Just looked at your first thread of your car.
Bog standard, looks f**k all. Your always on a hype on here.
And yeah I did re-do my post cos' I couldn't be bothered with the argument it'll cause.
You don't like people saying other people black mk3 clio's are nice do you. Which is cute..

Yeah it would be standard you know after just buying it :S
Hype na, poking you with a stick till you bite....YES !
Welcome to Cliosport home to dickheads...live with it !
Got nothing against anyone else's mk3 and you'll find that i haven't posted my car in everyones threads myself others have as it well known around here that set the standard !

Night Night Love You !

MK3, RX450H.
Yeah it would be standard you know after just buying it :S
Hype na, poking you with a stick till you bite....YES !
Welcome to Cliosport home to dickheads...live with it !
Got nothing against anyone else's mk3 and you'll find that i haven't posted my car in everyones threads myself others have as it well known around here that set the standard !

Night Night Love You !

Well, I bit, lol.
Nah but still I'm waiting on a reply from customsprings about some lower springs..

Mk3 DynTT 1.2TCE
My 2010 DynTT 1.2TCE

Clio14.jpg

OntheRoad.jpg

Carbon Fibre Renault Dimonds
17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2
Renaults Sport Styling Body Kit
Sparco Rally Pedals
Renault Belt Cushions

Much More to come :)