ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show winning Liquid yellow

Clio Trophy #123
From Belfast with NICE mods... Im SERIOUSLY thinking of getting it. Anyone know more about the History of it.?;)

Nikon D700
stunning car! anyone got the pic of it on track with glowing brakes?

I think thats going to be the most requested pic on here soon...

I was looking for a high-res one of it earlier. All i could find was in the cars greatest moments thread...

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
ye?

brakes.jpg

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
I know where therll be a LY 197 for sale soon if any of yours are interested. It'll be sold from dealers as a demo.

Liquid 182
Only spotted this thread there now...
Really chuffed with all the feedback guys.
It really is a stunning car, and is totally mint from every angle (just request a pic and ill show you ;) ) Or better still, view it, guarantee you wont be dissapointed.
Get it bought :)

Liquid 182
Not overly sure mate, something a bit bigger for everyday just. Evo8/Impreza or something. I will definitely own a RenaultSport clio of some description again though, easily the most fun car ive ever owned.

MK1 V6 Lutecia / 197
I certainly can vouch for Harry's car being one of the cleanest, loudest and quickest 182s in Northern Ireland! It's always spotless! Even I'll be sad to see it go when it does...bargain for the ammount of work put in and its showroom condition...

Get it bought...