ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side bump strips + badges

meriva vxr! really ;-)
Hi - debating what to do with the bump strips on the side, not sure i like the 2.016v badge in silver so wondering whether to just have the gap filled and it all smoothed into one or just colour code the 2.0 badge so its not so stand out - pic of badge attached

Anyone got any opinions/ideas and also any pics of what different options look like?

Attachments

• Side badge.JPG
    Side badge.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 26
  Golf GTI PP Mk7
i think it looks good standard tbh, could highlight the text with the same colour as the bodywork (racing blue?)

172 Cup (track) FS
you can order primed smooth replacement badge pieces ready for painting. they have no numbers or lettering on them.

find an example of the 06/56 plate Campus run-out model and use the reg to get the right part no. Have 2 of these on order atm.

meriva vxr! really ;-)
you can order primed smooth replacement badge pieces ready for painting. they have no numbers or lettering on them.

find an example of the 06/56 plate Campus run-out model and use the reg to get the right part no. Have 2 of these on order atm.

Think i'm up for this, get a body shop to fill the gap and just 1 smooth line...
Has anyone any pictures of this or with coloured lettering etc?