ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side lights, which ones?

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
I was having a look at the lights last night and the side lights look really Yellow compared to the Xenon's (obviously they would do lol) so I want to change the side light bulbs to try and get as close to the headlights as possible without them looking 'boy racer-ish'.

Surely some of you people on here have already changed your side lights to match your Xenon's, so which one's did you use and recommend?

Clio Sport 172
Are they ok as i put some LED's in my 2002 Polo and it set all the warning lights off and the car wouldnt start

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Are they ok as i put some LED's in my 2002 Polo and it set all the warning lights off and the car wouldnt start

Thay are in a 182 mate. VW use a voltage drop sensor I think so any leds set dash lights off as they dont draw as much as current as std bulbs .
I had to just shave a small amount off the width of the spade connetors on mine so they would push in . (i may have just got an odd set thou :S)
Well worth it IMO thou GREAT bulbs :approve:

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
I got these for £4 off eBay....

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 23