ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side repeaters

M235i / 172
they will fit yeh, but you'd need orange bulbs or the silver ones that glow orange. Because theyre clear lenses and your normal ones are orange with a clear bulb. you get what i mean?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

They'll look sh!te with the orange bulbs . You might as well get orange lenses as well if your gonna go the orange bulb route . You need some chrome/amber bulbs as well .

These are good quality . With aftermarket side repeaters you'll probably have to file a tiny piece off the back to make them sit flush .

http://www.body-kit.co.uk/acatalog/renault_clio_mk2_side_repeaters.html

M235i / 172
Good link thankyou :)

Any ideas which ones would look best on an iceburg 172?

Well i got a megane coupe in the same silver, (172 not on the road yet)
And ive got clear lenses, with orange bulbs, and tbh they look mint, i had the silver blubs but it looked 2 plain on a silver, the tiny bit of orange just breaks that trend a bit. GO ORANGE BULB!!!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i dont think you would even notice the orange bulb - anythin is an improvment to those gash stock orange lenses imo

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
i dont think you would even notice the orange bulb - anythin is an improvment to those gash stock orange lenses imo

Trust me mate you would notice the orange bulb with those off ebay .They have a clear bit in the middle . Chrome / amber bulbs with clear side repeaters ftw .