ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Side skirts

clio billabong dci
Hi peeps, i've just joined and was looking for some advice, i've got a clio billabong dci and i'm in the market for fitting sill skirts and was wondering if anyone knew of a company that does nice looking ones, nothing fancy and nothing that sticks out like frankensteins neck bolts, just something that looks as if they belong on the car, I cant afford to go the renault sport route, so any advice (with pics if poss) would be more than appreciated :cool:

Duke

Do a search someone on here sells 172/182 type look alike side skirts for the car but the fit the normal cars front wings.

clio billabong dci
Cheers guys, beginning to lose interest in them now, cant seem to source any that look as good as the 172/182's and like i said i dont want to go down that road

clio billabong dci
Cheers Kneel, saw these on same site and went for them :)

Attachments

• clio2_progi_sport.jpg
    clio2_progi_sport.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 24
  Mustang, S13, AX GT
cool, they need to be bonded on though IIRC so they'll be a permanent mod unless your happy to respray where its bonded when you take them off.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
well mine are 'glued' on with a couple of screws in the ends, screwing or bolting them on would have risked cracking the fiberglass and imo would look pants.

clio billabong dci
well i'll let the paintshop bond them then, i'll post when i get it done, tuning box came, fitted and WOW..O..WOW :)