ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sidelight Issue - Only 1 working

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5
My drivers sidelight does not work when the lights are turned to sidelights, or when on dipped beam. But when I put full beams on, all bulbs are lit.

Probably not the bulb at fault, as it lights up when on full beam, fuse possibly?

Any assistance appreciated.

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5
Are you 100% sure the bulb lights up when on full beam? I'd bet money on it being the bulb.

99% sure, I did wonder whether it was only a reflection of the others, but it seems to be lit up, and the post I linked seems to have had the same issue.

I'll replace the bulb tomorrow anyway, just wondered if anyone had heard of this issue, therefore saving me the 3 quid the bulb will cost! ...and the grazed knuckles I'll get changing it!

Rowan - Mortgage Expert

ClioSport Trader
  Audi SQ5
Check the bulb? Don't be silly, I ran to the internet instead of going outside into the cold!

Although just to add to how retarded I'm being, I failed to even get to the bulb when I looked at it yesterday, tricky little hole isn't it! ;-)