ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sidelights from Halfords

Renault Clio 172
Hi All,

I went to Halfords tonight, first of all I bought some blue LED sidelights, but they looked too illegal so I took them back.

I then got some sisdelights described as Laser Blue, and they are exactly the same as my normal sidelights, maybe just a bit brighter.

Any suggestions where to get some white/blue tint one's?

I've spent £20 on bulbs tonight and I still can't find any decent one's!!

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
the ones you are after are the "white" led ones by prism. i was trying to get them for ages and couldnt so like said above, ebay

Renault Clio 172
the ones you are after are the "white" led ones by prism. i was trying to get them for ages and couldnt so like said above, ebay

I have ordered to sets off eBay. The first set are white LED's, and the second set are blue tint sidelights. So im hoping at least one of them will look good, lol.

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
yeah well you can get xenon look ones as standard replacements. i got ring super white's but you can get xenon style ones from ebay and stuff

or you can buy a proper HID conversion kit for the bulb type but it is expensive. i hardly use my main beam as my xenons are really good especially in the dry clear nights