ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

siderepeaters

Civic Type-R
I got my side repeaters from the same place. I went for the crystal side repeaters (4th ones down) as my car is silver and they look really good. Its worth getting the silver bulbs with them too. As you have a black car I would go for the crystal black ones. They are a really good fit too. Hope this helps.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
cheers im still undecided i was thinking black but i dont want the orange tinge shining through. but looking at cars with white i like them to.

Ignis Sport
I have the crystal black repeators from that site. They are a gd fit and there is no need for silver bulbs as you can see the bulb through them.

Hope it helps

Jamie :)

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
the point of the silver bulb is so you dont get the orange look can you see the orange through the black repeaters?

anyone got pics of theres?

Civic Type-R
Heres a couple of pics for you. The first one is the old repeaters I used to have and the 2nd the new repeaters. I much prefer the new ones, think they look really nice. I havnt got any pics with orange bulbs in but the silver ones look much nicer and still shine very bright:

repeaters1vn6.jpg

repeaters2in6.jpg