V vinny172 Feb 28, 2010 #1 Hi, just wondering if its a common problem for the skirts to come away slightly? Maybe some new clips from renault would solve it, or is there an easier fix. Thank you clio 172 btw
Hi, just wondering if its a common problem for the skirts to come away slightly? Maybe some new clips from renault would solve it, or is there an easier fix. Thank you clio 172 btw
jimjim150 Car 350z, Subaru Legacy Mar 8, 2010 #3 I have the same on one side aswell, makes it a bit of a stone/mud catcher. I'm going to take mine off - then hopefully will be able to work out whether it's a dodgy clip etc..
I have the same on one side aswell, makes it a bit of a stone/mud catcher. I'm going to take mine off - then hopefully will be able to work out whether it's a dodgy clip etc..
Rob ClioSport Moderator Car 650 - V8 Goodness Mar 8, 2010 #4 Same problem here too, I want to take it off and have a look when i get a chance.