ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sill Replacement Cost

OwenB86

ClioSport Club Member
Hi All,

I've been looking to buy a 172 cup after being away from cliosports for years. I found a fairly nice one but I did notice all of the jacking points are folded over and rotting, I didn't notice any more rust on the sills but I know it's hard to see without the covers off.

Since I don't know how bad it is, what would be a worst case scenario cost? Anyone had their sills go and how much did it cost to get sorted?

Thanks

Jack1998

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 1.6 Rsi
I recently had mine done costs were £60 per sill repair panel from classiccarpanelsltd, then I would imagine a competent body shop would charge 350+ per side to do the work dependant on tge going rate by you😁 mine was worst case scenario so £820 roughly worst case?
DSC_0198.JPG
DSC_0199.JPG
DSC_0357.JPG

OwenB86

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Jack, I ended up buying the car and how much you've said is less than I thought so that's good news. Need to take the sill panels off to have a proper look when I've got time.

Jack1998

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 1.6 Rsi
Thanks Jack, I ended up buying the car and how much you've said is less than I thought so that's good news. Need to take the sill panels off to have a proper look when I've got time.
If you decide to replace I have a spare set of repair panels which you can have for £50 for both. Saves you £70 I suppose😅