ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silly faults!

Clio Mark 1 1.2
Firstly a big hi to everyone, i've just bought my first Clio as a non runner. Just rebuilt the head following cam belt failure and changed loads of other bits. Car now up & running and i could do with a little help to solve a couple of small faults.

Indicators on drivers side flashing at twice normal speed although all bulbs working!
Boot lock not working on key, does not turn in any direction, is this a common fault with a simple fix?
Parcel shelf missing - need one if anyone local is breaking a mark 1 (1998 R reg). I'm in Kent.

I have also found someone who is extremely cheap for valves & gaskets etc. Can PM u his details if u need bits.

Colin-S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
"Indicators on drivers side flashing at twice normal speed although all bulbs working!"

Is this not a sign of an incorrectly rated bulb fitted? take the bulb out and compare the rating to the bulb on the passengers side.

Clio Mark 1 1.2
Cheers colin, that may explain why the drivers side rear cluster had not been refitted correctly by previous owner, i'll be sure to look there first