ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 Cup , Brunnel College, Bristol

Thought it mite be daves car ? had tints, an exaust too. mine was the 02 plate monaco blue 172 ?

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
yes mate, was me, started college today! saw the cliosport sticker but wasnt sure who it was. car was looking nice! u lowered it? ill be there every tuesday nite and thursday but the cup mite not be making an appearence again as i get a mazda 6 a week monday so that will be my ride in to college! mite bring the cup in sometimes if i get bored of the drive of the mazda!
that car park is a bit of a pain to get out of, one hell of a bump going out on to the road!

hate the car park its horrible, no mate its standard, im there every thursday unfortunatly , i mite not bring mine every week as i share lifts with some lads i work with ( they are twin brothers ) and i might have had something to do with them buying a racing blue 182 with cup packs from cooks, they drive one week i drive the next type of thing.

car was looking nice mate, would have liked to have herd the exaust.

what else have you done to it ?

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
just the exhaust, tints and a itg panel filter. wanted to lower/inlet match/decat etc it but as im getting a works car its all been put on hold. trying to get my mum to buy it off me then i can still drive it on weekends etc!
wont be in next week as it some sort of reading week but mite bring it in the following week? willlet u no and u can check out the exhaust!
u done anything to urs?

ok mate, got an Itg pannel filter and a cup splitter at the moment and its also been pc'd to get rid of the swirls etc in the paint.