ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 ph2 Manchester near deansgate

Merc A class
LOL. Another hero eh Riad?

Seems to be alot of Silver ph2 172s popping up recently, saw 2 parked near each other today in Irlam while I was at work.

Yeah something along those lines mate he was racing a 1.4 megane over taking oncoming traffic etc

a thirsty one
i was out on the lash last night on deansgate and saw a silver 172 sat at lights while i was in the slug and lettace. cant comment on his driving as he was sat in traffic though riad.

you out last night?

120d M-Sport
i was out on the lash last night on deansgate and saw a silver 172 sat at lights while i was in the slug and lettace. cant comment on his driving as he was sat in traffic though riad.

you out last night?

What time was this mate? I got a silver PH1 and was in deansgate last night. Although no crazy driving as i had my sis in the car :)

I saw this muppet on the m602 aswell,i was busy following the satnav in mine and nearly got forced into the wrong lane by him.

Merc A class

you out last night?

Could of been me and adam?

Na just dropping naith of in town was about 10.30