ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 sport (Ashford,Laleham border)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Young fella in a cap going towards laleham. Didn't see the reg sorry. Think it started with an R? Amanda and I was going over the small little rise in the road same time as you.

Steve (amandas172 better half)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
sounds like it could have been my neighbour, he drives a very std looking silver 172 mk2 and wears a cap, but his reg doesn't start with R and is a '51'. Or it could have been me? My plate starts 'R20' but mine would have stood out more (turinis, tints, magnex, lowered) but I don't wear a cap :) I live in Laleham/Staines borders.

AHD

Ford Focus ST
Gareth said:
sounds like it could have been my neighbour, he drives a very std looking silver 172 mk2 and wears a cap, but his reg doesn't start with R and is a '51'. Or it could have been me? My plate starts 'R20' but mine would have stood out more (turinis, tints, magnex, lowered) but I don't wear a cap :) I live in Laleham/Staines borders.

think iv seen you about in laleham, i usuallly pass by around 6.15 ish in a liquid yellow 182

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
yeah i think i've followed you before in my gfs black dci clio. Its very difficult to spot me in my 172 because it hardly leaves the garage. I'm mostly driving the gfs.

Gareth said:

Could have been mate. All I recall is the cap in the sun shine. :eek: Wasn't your car mate as I'll clock things like that. Is he a member on the forum?

Maybe Amanda will get spotted one day. :rasp:

Steve

AHD said:
think iv seen you about in laleham, i usuallly pass by around 6.15 ish in a liquid yellow 182

AHD, there is a lot of Sports around this way now days. But I know ive seen yours about as there isn't many yellow ones about. I've seen you once or twice driving around near the staines area. There is also that v6 in the same colour too.

Will flag you down next time and have a chat with you or the other half.

Steve

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Amandas172 said:
Could have been mate. All I recall is the cap in the sun shine. :eek: Wasn't your car mate as I'll clock things like that. Is he a member on the forum?

Maybe Amanda will get spotted one day. :rasp:

Steve

if you definately saw a cap then it definately wasn't me. It was probably him as everytime i see him driving it he is wearing a cap, must be compulsary or something, I don't think he is a member.

AHD

Ford Focus ST
Amandas172 said:
AHD, there is a lot of Sports around this way now days. But I know ive seen yours about as there isn't many yellow ones about. I've seen you once or twice driving around near the staines area. There is also that v6 in the same colour too.

Will flag you down next time and have a chat with you or the other half.

Steve

yeah iv seen the v6 in the same colour as ours too, look forward to seeing you on the road lol!!!