ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 Stirling Retail Park - CS Sticker

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
seen a silver 172 with a CS sticker in the carpark outside halfords in stirling, was infront of me the other day too in falkirk untill it pulled into a petrol station.

ive got a black 1.2 16v with turinis

Clio 182
Martin_89 said:
seen a silver 172 with a CS sticker in the carpark outside halfords in stirling, was infront of me the other day too in falkirk untill it pulled into a petrol station.

ive got a black 1.2 16v with turinis

Could be Jock of CS unless he's out at sea :clown:

Motorbikes
hmmm i saw a mk1 silver 172 near stirling on the gargunnock straights too.

where you guys from in stirling?

Motorbikes
oh right i know where that is. i live other side of stirling in buchlyvie. rear seats are actually back in it now as i needed them, just so much more practical with them in.

also saw another 1.2 8v clio pull into the 24hr petrol station at the craig's roundabout at about 10ish last night too.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yeah much emore practical with them in just feels more raw with them out! mine usually only come out for a bit of a laugh at weekends. some pics and a video of it stripped HERE