ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 172 Wolverhampton

Clio Sport 172
Spotted twice today first time about 11.30am and second time about 11.30pm around Bradmore area

Clio Sport 172
Ah it might of been you as it sounded rather loud! It's dark so could well be a 182 sorry! Did your drive via Finchfield earlier to with myself (flame 172) and my partener (@bondbill silver 172 on here) were outside his house about 11.30am also fitting my new grill

Its fairly loud. I was most likely the morning one not the evening one. I think i saw a flame 172 actually..

Clio Sport 172
Ah must be another silver one knocking around as well as yourself then! I was helping to fit my grill on it this morning and saw you driving past and looks rather nice! Sounds good to!

Clio Sport 172
Well there is myself and @bondbill note who both own clios rather recent mine is a flame red and his is a silver one plus were good friends with @B-shaw557 to who has a phase 1 edition

Clio Sport 172
Hopefully you will see more now with us three pottering about especially in the Bradmore /Finchfield area

Yea my brother lives that end so im around there occassionally. Im more into the bronx area of Wolverhampton!