ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver 182 Clio Wigan Sat Night

Starlet GT Turbo
Silver 182 with black alloys drove from Wigan tesco onto the motorway with me (green starlet turbo)

Anyone on here?

Starlet GT Turbo
Wigan town ftw.

KellyGT you go JJB gym in wigan?

No i dont go to any gym i have all my equipment at home. No gym fee's for me :D lol my fella goes to the JJB gym tho but the one at Leigh.

Please dont tell me you think that my GT is that tatty thing thats always on robin park? i will be insulted lol

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
No, i've seen one parked up at the gym, pretty clean example really, seen a few sh*t heaps driving round aswell though.

Know quite a few lads who go the one in Leigh, may know your fella.

Starlet GT Turbo
No, i've seen one parked up at the gym, pretty clean example really, seen a few sh*t heaps driving round aswell though.

Know quite a few lads who go the one in Leigh, may know your fella.

Him and his mates only joined two weeks ago so they fresh meat at mo lol

My GT is in a rare green colour has these volks on at mo with semi slicks :p

th_26012009835-1.jpg

usually has these black enkei's on tho

th_100_0922.jpg

RB + LY 182 FF
there quite a few 182's that are always parked at the jjb gym in Leigh i live round corner, the black one is immaculate. dont fink its anyone off here tho.