ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver clio----Black stripes?????

RenaultSport clio 182
Hey guys.

I have a silver clio and wondered what black 182 racing stripes would look like?? I have never seen anyone with them so im guessing they dont look to good?? please send a link or picture showing a clio with black stripes if you can!!! saves me a walk to the shops to get some insulating tape to see what it looks like!!!! (or any detailing on a silver clio you think is worth doing)

Cheers!

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3
if your wanting to do that id do it with a darker shade of silver/grey

dont do black or it will look crap

Lots of Alfas
It looks OK imo, I found these pics a while back, I have more somewhere if you want them?

misterclio2.gif

RenaultSport clio 182
Sure if you have some more pics knocking around then yeah mail them to me at jadearde@keqms.co.uk when you have the chance cheers pal.

So they in black or a darker shade of grey? like the antracite wheels u can get on the 182?

Anyone thought about chrome like K-tec's promo 182 but instead of chrome vinyls have chrome stripes???