ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver dash pieces

my gf has sctrached the silver insert on the passanger side, (its the bit with air bag writen on it).

how much are these from renault?

or as she is very likely to do it again, has anyone else painted them before, in the silver? any ideal of the paint code?

CTR

Cant help with your problem at all, but how the smeg does someone scratch the dash inserts? And especially if you think its not going to be a one off?

Only way I can think is that its with the heels of her shoes when the Clios a-rockin! ;)

Chocolate Bar™

its hard to match the actual paint, so best bet is to respray them both. ive done tonnes, and you could (if you wanted) do them in a colour which is very similar to the silver door handles.

i have painted the piece now and it is a perfect match, cant believe it, first attemp and a perfect match, anyway whats next, i am going to put clear lacquer on it, do i rub it down first then spray or just spray it.

Not taking care when removing the key has reulted in mine being scratched quite badly. I did not notice what I was doing until it was too late.

Could get them painted body colour like some V6s, again wont match gear knob etc