ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver ph1 chepstow

Clio 172 phase 1
It's like 90% done got to have new rear brakes and just needs the interior painting and the cage re painting shame you seen it in a state lol went up the farm yesterday and its covered in crap literally lol

Monaco 172
Im in the house opposite lmao pre drinks before the night out lol looks good tho mate loving the wheels!

Clio 172 phase 1
Haha classic cheers! Can't beat the pre drinks! There axe 8s need streched tyres for the road but went for wide ones for the track :)

Clio 172 phase 1
Yeh it's a right pain in the ass I'm waiting on the mrs getting a new car so won't have to use the clio as much it needs to come off the road for a week or 2 just needs some body work and stuff painting but atm just haven't got the time.... It's a pain in the ass to get in and out of that seat every day and reversing is a big no no as you can't turn your head lol I only work in bulwark so I could walk to work so it's not too bad as a daily good fun tho just put Rsx coilies on it and poly bused the arb well worth it stays so flat in corners going to be dropping it to a mate soon who runs smokehoes to have it corner weighted and the geo set up properly but it's all money :(

Monaco 172
Did you have a white fifi with multi coloured wheels? Aww i need new collies my ktec ones are crap lol it does the deed tho it handles much better now ive fitted the pure motorsport solid mounts and front arb :) i had a cage in my old valver was a bloody nightmare in the end! Getting it set up proply would pay off alot now mate, if uve done that be well worth getting it set up proply, maximise its potential :)

Clio 172 phase 1
Yeh the fiesta was mine had purple wheels and bits, got bored of that was a nice car but just not quick enough and this came up cheap enough but has turned out to be stupid money by the time I had the belts and pulley done... Them top mounts look ace I'm on new standard ones atm as after the coilies the budget didn't stretch that far. Fancy getting the pms shifter but just so many things on the list atm gotta get them out the way. The cage isn't too bad it's the seat and that oreca exhaust but its all about smiles per gallon wouldn't have it any other way lol

Monaco 172
I seen your fiesta loads of times when i popped down your way was a nice looking car tbf. Just had my belts done wel i say just it was a few months back but all my bills are pilling up so wouldnt make sense to sell it now. I love the mounts, they just make the car feel that much better :) yer you got to sort the important things out before you splash on mods, my gearbox is whining so im just waiting to have get that done before anything else :( ooo i no what you mean mine rattles, bangs, clangs makes a hummmm on motorway drives but i bloody love it! I did just pop back down your way car wasnt there tho so i guessed you were out lol