ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Ph1 godalming beefeater

Not a 320d
Ah so it was you!

5db97711-3ed0-46fc-ad77-6fc1046e0fba_zps20f5f511.jpg

d0635612-686b-4f8f-92b1-9d01d43ccb79_zps90a1ba6e.jpg

f**king shocking steak. £100 meal got reduced to £10 tho!

Was me indeed! That your bmw next to mine? You pulled up literally 1 minute after I got out of it as I saw you stop and get out (assuming it is yours)

Never had the steak here but I will remember that for the future! Always coming here for a drink!

Not a 320d
Yeah was me out with the GF and family. I went back out and moved it to avoid dings :eek:

Tidy motor youve got. love flame red. Take it its lowered?

Fair enough! Yeah the mods on it are,
Cooksport lowering springs, clio cup spoiler, 16mm hubcentric spacers on the rear, ph1 airbox with Ktec filter inside and that's about it! Desperately needs a wash, covered 750 miles since it was last done!

Your bmw looked smart :)

Cheers :) I try and do the same. Flame red is nice, but it looks absolutely stunning when freshly cleaned. Usually gets a clean weekly - just got back from holiday though and hav'nt had the chance...!