ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Phase 1 172, Kempston Bypass

172 cup
i saw silver ph1 172 this morning as i was coming on to the kempston bypass you went past me looked like it had a yozza ?, also saw an AB 182 the other evening leaving milton keynes towards the bypass i was 1 car in front i turned off towards cranfield and the 182 went towards bypass scaryopa ?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
That wouldn't have been me, I'm all stealth. Plus don't drive down there in the week. Think there is a ph1 that comes from sandy direction

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
i saw silver ph1 172 this morning as i was coming on to the kempston bypass you went past me looked like it had a yozza ?, also saw an AB 182 the other evening leaving milton keynes towards the bypass i was 1 car in front i turned off towards cranfield and the 182 went towards bypass scaryopa ?

Luporob?? You used to have low black lupo gti that looked pretty awesome, correct me if im wrong?