ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver Seatbelts...

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Which bloody daft French designer over at Renault thought silver seatbelts would be a good idea?

Ive had my 182 just over 18months and in that time ive had to clean my seatbelts 3 times. Takes the best part of an hour each time its v.annoying.

Having said that now theyre clean again they do look good :eek:

Pointless moan but needed to be said :)

120d M Sport
Loads of threads on this mate...

First try rubbing them with washing powder in a warm, damp microfibre...

If that doesn't work, try Autoglym interior shampoo or Meguiars APC, agitated with a shoebrush

And yes they are a nightmare lol, it'll become a regular job

R27, Deep Black
I bought my car about a month ago, and bloody hell they are disgusting! :(

Just wasnt sure what to clean them with, got this Amberclens stuff at work, its a waterbased foam, so was considering that?

Also there are some marks on the roof would the AG interior shampoo or megs APC take that out?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i want black ones :(

girl who owned mine before me didnt look after the car so there caked in possibly a combo of fake tan, make up and just general girl germs lol

Clio
thanks for the advise i never cleaned mine in 5 and half years.

gonna give it ago later with warm water and washing powder

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I already thought about it and decided I liked the silver although don't think it's ever been done. Was gonna ask for a swap. Lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
so glad the 172 has black ones, the willys blue ones were worse that silver - plus being 14 years old they had some s**t on em!