ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silver v6 on its way

vee 6
I just traded my trophy in for a silver mk2 v6 , i get it nxt monday and i cant fecking wait , renaultsport i love you !, pics coming soon

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Excellent news mate! Good on ya! Was there anything wrong with your Trophy, or was this offer to good to pass up?

Tyson.

The Tube
86862840_7a439baa96_o.jpg

Lovely colour! I want one!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
You traded your Trophy in for for a slower car!!! :eek: ;)

I must admit i love the silver mk2 vee, seem quite rare too.

vee 6
nice 1 steve i was trying to find out how many there are , less than i thought!

nothing wrong with trophys in general ,its possibly the best handling car i have driven, but i had 172 cup for 3 years previous to it so i found myself getting bored very quickly, plus i have driven it quite hard and its starting to fall apart ! , as expected , i have always wanted a v6 from the day the mk2 came out ,but i was to young and my ex girlfriend made me buy a house , weak i know! now my circumstances have changed so its time for a vee! - Nik do u REALLY think v6s are slower then trophys!?

ex Clio 172 owner :(
I doubt it's slower, not that I've driven a Trophy or a v6. If it is, it's not gonna be loads.

I know which I'd sooner have. v6's turn everyones heads. Just be careful where you park it, my 172 gets enough attention.

Nice one mate.