ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

silvertech bulbs

Clio MK 4
I bought some silvervision bulbs thinking they were going to be all silver but it still has a slight tint of orange :mad: not happy!

Read silvertechs are the ones i should have got. now are these not to s**t quality and last for a while?

where can i get some that fit my 52 plate 172

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The Silvatecs that I got from Halfords are still going strong and I must have had them in about two years now.

Not cheap when I bought them (£14.99 a pair) but at least they've lasted. Just go to a Halfords that has a chav Ripspeed section and they are normally in the glass cabinets there.

D.

Focus ST
there was a thread recently about this, do a search as there is a link in it to an online shop, I got 2 pairs for £12 delivered, put them in yesterday -bargain!

Clio Sport 172
Did you buy the Phillips ones? I think they are alot better than the silvatech erven if they do have a tinge of orange

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
didnt someone recently post a video of their silvatechs to show how dull they were?