ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silvervision Installation

RS 200
  MKIII 138
ive had some still packaged for about 4months now still havent got round to putting them on my cup, apparently its difficult and fiddly with some skin trapping moments.

anyone near leeds/york wanna do mine for me ?

Renaultsport Clio 182
Nice one, looks much better. Got 4 Silvervisions for Xmas, will do mine sometime this week.

Megane225FF
come to my work & I'll do them for you.. I'm bored.. based in Leeds...

man its fcukin annoying puttin the clip back in. took me 10mins. lol but im happy now
dsc013652yl.jpg

did u say ur on cliosport to get ur discount ???

RS 200
meggerman said:
ive had some still packaged for about 4months now still havent got round to putting them on my cup, apparently its difficult and fiddly with some skin trapping moments.

^^ It really is quite simple, the bulb is in a black holder thingy as you can see in the pics, this is just a 1/4 turn and its out, then replace the bulb like you would any normal light fitting into the black holder then put the holder back into the car.
It was a little more tricky on the drivers side as there was a couple of pipes and hoses near but with nibble fingers you can get them in ok.
Took me about 20 mins and that included taking pictures.

JPEX-CLIO said:
did u say ur on cliosport to get ur discount ???

^^ Yep, phoned them up on the 27th luckily there was a guy there doing some maintenance on their server and after i told him i was a member on cliosport he was able to give the code to put in.

Chris

MKIII 138
um mite give it a try if its that easy this weekend or maybe even today as im still on hols at the mo.

ive been to that ferrari garage and touched the enzo

RS 200
JPEX-CLIO said:
nice.. did u bye it on there site. can i do it over the phone too

I did it on their site, once you have added everything you want to you basket go to the checkout and when it asks you for your email address and password just put your email address in and press proceed. Its on step 2 of the checkout that it asks you for the voucher code, put it in and proceed like you would with any other web order.

Preety sure they would do it over the phone to.

Chris

TELFORDS_LURK said:
I did it on their site, once you have added everything you want to you basket go to the checkout and when it asks you for your email address and password just put your email address in and press proceed. Its on step 2 of the checkout that it asks you for the voucher code, put it in and proceed like you would with any other web order.

Preety sure they would do it over the phone to.

Chris

nice one dude. i need a set for my rear lights :)

RS 200
JPEX-CLIO said:
nice one dude. i need a set for my rear lights :)

Yeah will do them some time I think, havent seen any photos of them on the back though.

Any pictures of silvervisions in the rear lights is appriciated. :eek:

A4 Avant & A3
I'm in need of a set of those too..
santa didn't bring me any :-( but then again i don't think i mentioned to him about wanting some...
bugger

Alright mate not yet going to wait till its a bit warmer to get it done try not to look at it i only kick myself dam rock LOL

clio 182 black /gold
Looks good i might get some. I saw a car with rainbow indicator bulbs, where do you get these from?

RenaultSport Clio 172 CUP
i got these:

d_36_01.jpg

an they look great (main beam an normal beam, side lights) all tinited blue. Easy to install :)

ant

yep.
meggerman said:
still havent put mine on yet after near 4 months !! just cant face *****ing around

:S

between lifting and closing the bonnet you're looking at 5 mins MAX!
:approve: