ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sim City (5)

Ad

MK2 FRS
Looking forward to this landing for mac, has it improved any following the initial problems?

Anyone still playing this? I gave up on it early on, but had it on the last few days - not as good as SC4 in many ways, but really starting to get into the trading side at the moment. If anyone wants to join my region, shout up.

Clio
I finally got a laptop I could play this on and well frankly its not very good. I now understand what people say out the maps being to small. I literally have to smash everything down just to get the services in I need.

Also don't really get the co-op thing between towns. Can't figure out how to build a trade depot. Although I was a few shandys down last night.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Get on youtube and search for some guides etc. wll help explain how the mechanics work.

Try searching "simcity 5 trade city" on youtube.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I've got the Cities of Tomorrow version on my Mac, pretty good. There should be an offline mode coming out soon so you don't have to rely on having an internet connection, which annoyed some people.

Nissan 350z
I regret buying this game as I've not played it enough to warrant the cost, I also havent bothered with the expansion pack. The only good thing was when EA gave me a free game to compensate for the server issues at launch.

Tend to agree, it was really good fun for the first week or so but the city sizes are just too restrictive to give it long term fun.