ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sim City (5)

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Yeah I am looking forward to this too. Posted the vid for ease of viewing :)

Last edited by a moderator:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

Slightly extended inside info vid from Maxis.

SQ5
I thought that straight away, but with individuals and everything all having AI it might be a bit much, although saying that new iPad should handle it?

As I'm iPad-less at the moment I've rediscovered my PC. Currently working through Half-Life 2 (what a game!) and Sim City 4 again...must be the 20th time I've started from scratch on SC4, never gets boring.

Can't wait for this, will probably need to build a new PC for it though.

I've never played Simcity. Thought about it many a time, but was never sure what it'd actually be like?
New one looks well cool. Worth playing Sim City 4 as a new player!?

Mondeo ST220
Love Sim City. Still playing Sim City 4, never gets old. Glad Maxis are back on board, probably my favourite game of all time.

Revels Mum & Sister
When is this due out?

Used to love Sim City. I also wish they would remake Theme Hospital!!!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Just been googling it. Gutted :(

The simcity hardcore will be going mental!

Silly question maybe but can I ask why that matters?

People are still playing Sim City 3000, 13 years after release. There isn't a chance in hell EA will keep the servers running for that long. As soon as they flick the switch the game becomes useless. Want to play it on the move (i.e. on a laptop on the train)? Forget about it.

Nissan 350z
Origin is also all kinds of bad. Im not saying Steam is an angel but it certainly does a much better job of being an independant platform that promotes game sales, and inde developers. Origin is just a blatent platform for EA to offload its s**te onto the masses and spy on all its uses and their systems.

Listerine & Poledo
Been playing Rush Hour a bit more today. Still not very good. I still don't really get it despite following the tutorials!?

It requires thought and planning.

then replanning and rethinking when you notice you're losing money hand-over-fist

Listerine & Poledo
Worst interviewer I've ever seen.

Did they say they'd got rid of all the charts etc. though? Not liking the sound of that

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

For all the bad press that does look superb IMO.

Nissan 350z
That does look amazing i have to admit it. Loving the fact that when the cars arrive at their destination you now see them park up rather than just disappear :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Wow. I need that!

I also may need to upgrade! Any specs out yet?