ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sim Racing & Driving

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
This one is insanely good...

AlmostComplete_zpse5919a52.jpg

McGherkin Lets see if you know this one.

On the G27 (unsure wether its the same on a G25) there is a trick to manually change the steering sensitivity using the buttons on the H shifter. Im trying to play Assetto Corsa but atm full lock is only 1/4 turn each way :rasp:

I cant for the life of me remember the button combinations though!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Been playing with Rallye Sim's Richard Burns Rally modpack... Thing.

I'm in love with it. I want to have its babies. Pretty much every rally car ever made, decent physics and damage, and there's lots of extra stages for it (although I've not tried them yet)

I have that exact problem with my G27. for me to use the pedals comfortably enough, means im waaaaay too far away from the wheel.

Ditto with the proper set-up note :(

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I tried AC again last night but full lock right + full throttle in first gear in a Shelby Cobra does not in any way yield understeer in real life. Oh and all the FWD cars handle like they've got insane LSDs fitted.

Seems to be optimised a lot better now though, I can run higher graphics settings without lag.

You need to make a profile for AC in the Wingman profiler. Then run the game though this. There is a guide on the AC forums.

John

Sorted it mate, the link McGherkin posted has the 'quick settings' in it, so I can swap between games like Assetto Corsa & GRID:Autosport easy peasy.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Bump.

Been playing a lot of various sims, had some spare money kicking about and yeah.

kit-support-shifter-fanatec-clubsport-joystick-thrustmaster-hotas-pour-rseat-rs1-noir.jpg

Fairly basic setup, won't be going with screen mounts or anything, but it's a very stable platform, has seat sliders and plenty of adjustability, has a shifter mount and so on. Ordered it with the extra side mount which allows for flight simming and also gives you somewhere to stick a mouse/keyboard. Didn't break the bank too much, considering it's quite a heavily featured unit, and will just wheel into the spare room with all my tools when I'm not using it.

Looking forward to using it!

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Nice setup, Im rocking a GT Omega stand at the moment with a random chair, Looking to add a proper seat to it at some point though to make it a bit more ergonomic and comfortable for Endurance racing.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, having an integrated seat is good, but make sure you have one with sliders if you want your mates to sit in it, makes fitting in it so much easier.

DCi
Bump.

Been playing a lot of various sims, had some spare money kicking about and yeah.

kit-support-shifter-fanatec-clubsport-joystick-thrustmaster-hotas-pour-rseat-rs1-noir.jpg

Fairly basic setup, won't be going with screen mounts or anything, but it's a very stable platform, has seat sliders and plenty of adjustability, has a shifter mount and so on. Ordered it with the extra side mount which allows for flight simming and also gives you somewhere to stick a mouse/keyboard. Didn't break the bank too much, considering it's quite a heavily featured unit, and will just wheel into the spare room with all my tools when I'm not using it.

Looking forward to using it!
I have just moved house and 'my' room has been demoted to a smaller space so my desk doesn't fit in anymore (it was massive)

I used to have my PC with a standard 19" monitor next to a 32 inch TV so I was debating ditching the 19" - wall mounting the tele and putting a small sofa in

Then to mount my wheel I was looking at something like that but in the end I just got a smaller desk for pennies

I am debating swapping monitors though haha my TV is a bit chunky

2003 Clio 172
@iain187 Do you use the DFGT on your PS4? If so, how'd you get it to work?
I have an old DFGT laying around but I've read it's not supported on the PS4 which is complete bull poo..

DCi
I don't

I bought it specifically because it's was PS3 and PC compatible which was great at the time but now I just buy car games on PC