ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simple tasteful mods?

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Hi muppets :) So what would be good to do to my vee? I dont wana go mad! Would like a splitter, would ktecs cf one for the 182s fit? Really itching to get the grey grills painted matt black, but ideally I want to get second hand ones so she can go back to standard on those bits. Is there any where i can get these as finding them is hard! Im still tempted by ktecs cf bonnet? I dont want to chavilise her though! I just wana play with her :)

So opinions and sugestions guys and gals ;)

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I would be making some interior mod's, I would change the seats for some Recaros. Make a big difference to the look of the car.

Not sure if you have but I would also get some AP Racing stickers for the fron brakes...

May consider getting a spare set of wheels and experiement with different colours, maybe darker colours.

Are your side pods painted? Could paint those silver if they aren't already.

Not sure what else I would do.

ST
Piper X evo filter, decent exhaust system, get your calipers done gloss black and put the AP stickers on them?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Maybe the definitive list??

Looks-

Trophy Recaros-
Cromadora Alloys ( V6 Clio Trophy Ones)
KW Variant 3 Suspension-
Front Splitter
All Grills sprayed Satin Black-
Better & larger Calipers & Disks

Tuning-

Motec engine Management-
Full Exhaust system ( Janspeed is good & fitted by SG)-
Trophy Manifold-
Performance filter-
Short throw gear Change-
Uprated Clutch-
Uprated Plenum & bigger Injectors -
All with tuned with Live Mapping

That should set you back around 15-20k

S

Quicksilver exhaust! Not exactly subtle but the noise is fooking awesome. Take the grills out of the rear bumper aswell, V6's always look good with the backbox on show.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
KW V3's
Exhaust & Manifolds
Decent seats
Piper X evo
Remove side lights
RS steering wheel

So basically exactly what i've done! ;)

Lionel Richie
piperX evo is horrendous! the state of the inside of the plenum when i took one off was shocking! you'd be better off using a pair of tights for a filter

you got a proper exhaust yet Scotlander?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
piperX evo is horrendous! the state of the inside of the plenum when i took one off was shocking! you'd be better off using a pair of tights for a filter

you got a proper exhaust yet Scotlander?

Just decats and Rear silencer. Not keepin the vee for long so will be replacing disks and thats it.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Thanks for all your input guys, i think i may hold fire to do anything to the engine + exhaust. The cambelt is due this time next year so I'd better be saving some pennies!

Where can i get hold of the grills for her? Also what about ktecs splitter!??

ta :)

williams 2,seat leon
i seem to remember the side pods were aroun the £400 each mark when i checked for a friend a few years back, that was with renault trade discount. id stick with the standard ones tbh.

the 182 front splitter wont fit without some major work, i dont think it would suit it either.

some people have managed to fit the 197 splitter to it, but that doesnt go straight on either.

i wouldnt spray the grilles unless you get a 2nd pair as they cost an arm and a leg to replace.

personally i wouldnt change the bonnet. why loose weight off the front when its too light already.

seats and exhaust is a good area to start.