ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simply French at Beaulieu 17th July 2022

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone fancy going to this? I’m going in the Trophy and happy to organise a stand if there is enough interest.
I normally have a Club stand with the Z each year at Simply Japanese, it’s very well organised and also a very cheap way to access the Museum if you haven’t been before.
Cheers Andy.

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
I went last year in the Clio and it was a good day. I expect I will go again though maybe in a 106 Rallye.

ajracer

ClioSport Club Member
A gentle reminder if anyone else down south is interested.
If we don’t get the required numbers for a dedicated club stand we can arrange to meet up before the show, convoy in and park up together.

RichValver

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 16v/172 daily
There's a few of us mk1 owners looking to head there this year. Could bump up the numbers a bit

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
Checked dates and its Peugeot Sport Festival, which I was dead keen on!

However, it turns out its my daughters B-day party so I'm out :(

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Checked dates and its Peugeot Sport Festival, which I was dead keen on!

However, it turns out its my daughters B-day party so I'm out :(
I was hoping to attend that as well as it’s 10 minutes from my house. But obviously clashes with Cliosport festival!

bit of a c**k-up holding a French car show the same weekend as two of the biggest clubs hold their annual events 😂😂

Kenich.

ClioSport Club Member
  172 PH1
I was hoping to attend that as well as it’s 10 minutes from my house. But obviously clashes with Cliosport festival!

bit of a c**k-up holding a French car show the same weekend as two of the biggest clubs hold their annual events 😂😂

Yes, my thoughts exactly!! I am out for all 3x to :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My son’s birthday party had to be cancelled today as he was unwell, so we’ve rescheduled… to the 17th.
You say ‘we’…..

You didn’t contribute to that conversation I’m hoping??

#cslivesmatter