ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simply French - Beaulieu - PIC HEAVY

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Popped down with a few members to beaulieu today for 'Simply French'. Not a bad turn out, Clio's owned the show with numbers. Nice to meet some new people, the Liquid Yellow got some attention which was nice :eek:

Anyway, not the best pics but I managed to grab some of the cars on show today, we we're very lucky with the weather!

Mark

IMG_0002-2.jpg

IMG_0003-3.jpg

IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0007-3.jpg

IMG_0008-2.jpg

IMG_0009-1.jpg

IMG_0010-2.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0013-2.jpg

IMG_0014-4.jpg

IMG_0015-4.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg

IMG_0018-2.jpg

IMG_0022-2.jpg

IMG_0023-5.jpg

IMG_0024-3.jpg

IMG_0025-2.jpg

IMG_0026-1.jpg

IMG_0027-2.jpg

IMG_0029-1.jpg

IMG_0030-2.jpg

IMG_0031-3.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033-1.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037-3.jpg

IMG_0038-1.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040-1.jpg

IMG_0041-1.jpg

IMG_0045-1.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

Some great pics and cars!

Just got my Trophy and this is my 4th Renaultsport and I've never been to a meet.

Once I've sorted out a few niggly bits with the Trophy, I will have to come to the next one.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
What were they thinking of with the new fog lights on the new Twingo! They should have cut them down half into a semi-circle and had them stop in line with the black grill on the bumper.

Love your LY :) though would have to be anthracite wheels for me...

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Good pictures :)

But as if you found mine I tried to park it out the way as it was rancid after the drive there and a night under some stupid tree/bush at the B&B lol

Not a bad show though :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Your LY is one of the best I've seen mate. Perfect hight and the silver sets off the colour so well. Nice one.

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
Mark what did you take these pics with? Had a nice chat with you about your lovely LY. Did you know who won the vote for best car mate? I had to leave prematurely because I was hanging still :(

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Mark what did you take these pics with? Had a nice chat with you about your lovely LY. Did you know who won the vote for best car mate? I had to leave prematurely because I was hanging still :(

With my Canon 20D mate, bit aged now, looking at a newer camera. Yeah, was nice having a chat with you mate. I left before the final car was chosen but I was there for the top 15, was quite surprised by some of them tbh!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Out of curiosity what suspension is your LY on?

Only V-maxx mate, I know i'll get slated for it, but I'm not in a position to spend stupid amounts on coilovers. Think it's something I will save for and upgrade properly next year or something :)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Only V-maxx mate, I know i'll get slated for it, but I'm not in a position to spend stupid amounts on coilovers. Think it's something I will save for and upgrade properly next year or something :)

It looks just tbh m8!

And dont worry about it I have gone for 2nd hand Ktecs (still aint fitted them yet :S) it's only for road use ATM and its better than my 8 year old renault stuff but if I want track then I can sell them on and buy something better :)

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
With my Canon 20D mate, bit aged now, looking at a newer camera. Yeah, was nice having a chat with you mate. I left before the final car was chosen but I was there for the top 15, was quite surprised by some of them tbh!

Ah cool thanks, lovely photos for an 'aged' camera. I know a few who voted for your car (And you voted for yourself haha) so I thought you might make it in the top 10. Such a lovely 182.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Ah cool thanks, lovely photos for an 'aged' camera. I know a few who voted for your car (And you voted for yourself haha) so I thought you might make it in the top 10. Such a lovely 182.

Cheers mate. haha, wellll... ;) maybe next time ey!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
It looks just tbh m8!

And dont worry about it I have gone for 2nd hand Ktecs (still aint fitted them yet :S) it's only for road use ATM and its better than my 8 year old renault stuff but if I want track then I can sell them on and buy something better :)

Exactly my think tbh mate, I only use it for fast road and day to day driving and they suit me fine for that.

Bendunn

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy #24 NimbusR27
Some Pics i took

IMG_0378.jpg
IMG_0403.jpg
IMG_0402.jpg
IMG_0376.jpg
the V6 above ticked all the boxes for me recaros plus that colour

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
Looks like an awesome day out, some lovely cars there! The facelift Twingo is horrendous though!

Any more info on the blue & red "murena" things? What are they?

Evo
Fantastic effort by Beaulieu and enthusiasts, really enjoyed it.

FCS needs to take note as this show put theirs to shame, if only the venue was more central they would have something to worry about!

172 cup
Good to meet a few of you there. I will try and put a few pics up soon.

Anyone know what car won in the end?

Good pics and did think of going but am a bit Beaulieu'd out this year having been to two wet shows there already this year. Oh and having an Italian car I'd have had to cadge a lift in with someone lol.