ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Simply French - Beaulieu - Sunday 8th July

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
:( Boo. Get well soon Tim and I will probably see you at the next portsdown hill meet mate.

GTD, Lupo
Anybody still going to this? Weather is dreadful :( was really looking forward to this but I think it will be pants in the rain! Reply of you are going and I might change my mind.

Iceberg 172cup
I am... Leaving in a minute. Got. Met office app on phone and it says that it's not raining between 9 and then 30% chance of rain at 3

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Anybody still going to this? Weather is dreadful :( was really looking forward to this but I think it will be pants in the rain! Reply of you are going and I might change my mind.

Im heading for the layby for 9 mate, if i'm the only one there after 10/15mins I shall go it alone!

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport

Few of us going from portsmouth/west susex way :)

SG9 Forester STi
I am on my way. 2 hours into the journey and then this happened...

fb8cd279.jpg

883645ec.jpg

The gearstick decided it didn't want to be attached anymore. Half hour away from beaulieu and bens trying to hero it with a spanner one size too big and a nut from my cage lol. French piece of...

Crispy.

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW G31 530D Msport
Was nice to meet some new people, not good with names but after a few meets hopefully I will remember :)

Ly 230 meg & Ph2 172
Good to see you guys today ! cant believe i missed you paul and MDP91 by about 5mins this morning in the layby !!!!:p

GTD, Lupo
Good to see you guys today ! cant believe i missed you paul and MDP91 by about 5mins this morning in the layby !!!!:p

Sorry Lloyd! yeah we we should have held out a little longer! Was a good day and nice to meet some new people!

Corsa VXR
Any meets going on in the central area? Only just started using the forum but wanna get out and see some cars? I'm close to all these places mentioned as I'm from the Totton area?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I may start up a thread and maybe get another meet sorted soon, by nice to meet up again.