ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Si's Monaco.

Some pics. Mr Tow Eye himself doesn't even have one fitted :dapprove:

may1.jpg

may2.jpg

may3.jpg

may4.jpg

and then some hooligan action..

[youtube]Q8TPteLXMbY[/youtube]

[youtube]6txFjSioRhM[/youtube]

Si

RS Clio 172
:p towing eye has been off for a while now. took it off to fit one of the newer style ones for pics, then had my front bumper off a few times and just haven't re-fitted it.

spent most of friday and saturday cleaning it. cleaned, had a bit more of a go with the G220...

DSC_0043.jpg

and some EGP. would have added a few more layers of EGP and some wax but i ended saturday massively sunburnt and have spent all of today indoors. lol.

Exhaust could be mounted a little higher, but i burnt my hand trying to adjust it before the pics :eek: RichCup has just modded his Inox so i'll look into getting mine modded in the same way so it sits a bit better.

Cheers again for the pics, Dan. We'll have to get some better videos sometime <3

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Im not a great fan of Monaco blue but this looks stunning. I think its the 2118's that makes it...;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
2118's are special!

Isn't it murder polishihg in the sun Si?

Baked on polish come to mind! :(

TT 225
Your car is the main reason I have 2118's on order Si. What Tyres do you have on them and ate they 45 or 50 profiles?

Edit: T1r but what size?

Mk4 .:R32
Awesome car and pics! Were they taken in the Industrial Estate in Newport? Looks a really good location.

Si

RS Clio 172
best photo...looks nice si

cheers bud! Took a few myself on the drive Saturday. Mainly to check ou the paint though.

2118's are special!

Isn't it murder polishihg in the sun Si?

Baked on polish come to mind! :(

last time I tried the g220 the paint was quite cool. Ive heard a bit of heat helps. I was only working a small section at a time so had no problems with it baking on. Didn't even try wax though. Not in that heat. Just stuck some EGP on.

Your car is the main reason I have 2118's on order Si. What Tyres do you have on them and ate they 45 or 50 profiles?

Edit: T1r but what size?

Si

RS Clio 172
Stupid iPhone won't let me scroll down through my post. Lol. T1rs are 195/45. I had the same size 888s on last summer but they seemed bigger. The t1rs are quite a good
looking tyre really.

Swift Sport
Photos are exceptionally good, videos were poor they featured no burnouts, donunts or Maccies tray drifting.

Si

RS Clio 172
Cheers guys :)

Hope for some burnout videos soon. Lol. I only wanted them so I could hear my exhaust really.