ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sister nagged, so I did the Golf

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Hi guys! I haven't had a good session in ages, so with my sister nagging that I haven't done it in ages & her telling me she had a mobile valeter do it, who didn't know what swirlies were! :doublesho I took the car for the best part of a day.

I did paint correction on the car when she got it about a year ago, its covered in swirls! She likes the Homebase car wash.

Now, I had a few new bits I wanted to try. Ive heard good things about -

3M car glass - Fantastic product! Leaves the glass uber clean 10/10

Dodo Juice clay sponge (medium) - First go, I hated it. Chucked it back in the bucket. Came to the windows & I decided to give it another go, I found you need lots of lube, once I got used to it it worked a treat. I really liked it & continued to use it on the rest of the car. I need a more neglected car to really test it out though. 9/10

Sonax fallout remover - I did one wheel with this & the other with iron x. 5 minutes passed, nothing from the sonax :confused: Left it a while longer & there was faint signs of it working. I was not impressed, maybe I did somthing wrong? I'll stick with iron x & decon gel I think :(

Usual snow foam
shuts g101
wheels cleaned with Iron x
Tyres cleaned with car plan foam
body washed with AB luxury suds
body clay sponged
re foamed & washed
dried with Autofinesse blue towels
body hand polished with Poorboys black hole
body wiped down with Zaino Z6 :argie::argie::argie:
Hoovered her out
Autosmart air freshener (puts me in her good books every time) :lol:
windows cleaned with 3m, dj glass towel & my £1 bargain
waxed with Vics red
another wipe down Z6
Tyres sprayed with car plan tyre shine
plastics dressed with Autofinesse Revive

IMAG0165_zps1ffd08ea.jpg

IMAG0166_zpsfe031c21.jpg

IMAG0163_zps3532bfb0.jpg

IMAG0176_1_zps26f94c86.jpg

Only the finished pics im afraid.

IMAG0185_1_zpsaf870e4d.jpg

IMAG0187_1_zps1d30f3d3.jpg

IMAG0190_1_zps7f367802.jpg

IMAG0194_1_zpsc1910485.jpg

IMAG0195_1_zps3cb06f50.jpg

IMAG0197_1_zpsf8251fe9.jpg

IMAG0198_1_zps49505c49.jpg

IMAG0205_1_zps15f0ac13.jpg

Really enjoyed myself, think I needed a bit of cleaning time. Feel so much better for it :D
Cheers guys :thumb:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Looks great, Only criticism is the tyre dressing doesn't really look like it's done anything in those pics??

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Any pictures of sister collecting it? Bet she had a really nice smile collecting that, top job!

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Looks real nice as do all the other's you have done

If your ever near by feel feee to give the a3 a going over