ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Siver/Blue Vision

GW Clio 200

Hi I have just taken delivery of my Silvervisions from the link that Daipac kindly gave us.

I have also recieved a pack of Bluevision bulbs too, do you suggest me leaving these alone or what, I mean do they look boyracer gay or are they cool and are they legal ????

What do ya reckon room 101 or what.............

i got blue vision bulbs as well with mine, from powerbulbs,

they do not give a blue tint at all (god knows how considering the glass is blue)

and also i cant see any visible difference between the normal bulbs & the philips ones ! (my headlights are correct btw)

GW Clio 200

So what you are saying is that it was a complete waste of money buying them, I wish you had posted a couple of days ago .....lol

Oh well at least I have some bulbs if ever I need to replace one.....

sorry mate,

i bought philips ones from there and my mate reckons they are brighter looking at the front of the car, but you cant see any further than normal when driving, i feel that they are no brighter than before, and am very dissapointed with them !!

the ones i got were, h4 60/55w,they are philips, just the ones which allow to see further ( i cant remember what they were called tho)

Going to have to get me some of these, looks much cleaner from the pics above.

xTreme, how long did they take to come ?

I take it you havent fitted them yet ? Let us know how you get on.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

the silvervision r good. but the blue vision which i replaced for all the bulbs sidelights and my main lights too are a waste of money IMO...they look the same to me...

Megane225FF

I got some of these xenon leds from ebay, they look amazing. Not sure how the plods will react to them though???

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 25 March 2004

You get the bluevision bulbs free with the silvervision bulbs dont you ?
I got the blue vision free with 2 pairs of Silvervision. That was about 10 months ago!!

How can anyone say they look the same. Look at the two pictures!!

GW Clio 200

Daipac Im waiting to get my 182 before I slot them in.

They took only two days to come and yes the bluevision bulbs where free, and I think P&P was in with the price, for only £14.75 good deal I reckon.

I ordered 2 pairs of silvervision, so should get the blue vision side lights free too - hopefully arriving tomorrow. Ill post some pics if the difference on my car if peeps want, so we can see if i get the same results as above.

Clio Dci

i agree with lee. i have not got xenon lights but still think the blue vision look more crisp than standard.

dk

911 GTS Cab

i bought the silvervision indicators and got the free blue vision side lights and they are much better than the standard bulbs. Ordered them on the wednesday on the web and they arrived on the thursday! The indicators are super from the front and the side lights are which rather than the standard yellow, well worth the money.

only problem is fitting them, VERY fiddly!

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 25 March 2004

i bought the silvervision indicators and got the free blue vision side lights and they are much better than the standard bulbs. Ordered them on the wednesday on the web and they arrived on the thursday! The indicators are super from the front and the side lights are which rather than the standard yellow, well worth the money.

No fair!!! :eek: i ordered Monday night on th web and they still havent arrived!!! :cry:

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 25 March 2004

Changing the side light bulbs really makes the knuckles bleed.:cry:

2012 WRX Waggon

I wasnt over pleased with with the bluevisions, still found them yellow with my xenons on.

Lee - they do look better mate, but if u turn ur xenons on, ull see what I mean.

I bought some LED sidelights off ebay for about a fiver - they are a MUCH better match, though the light output is alot lower than the bluevisions.

I think u can buy multi LED lamps now though that would be alot better.

with xenons on - led on the left - blue vision on the right (as u look)

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1064177273__Dsc00004.jpg

Lee

BMW M2C

I see what you mean visceral, better still.

Im not buying anything else though this month. No matter how cheap.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by visceral on 26 March 2004

nowt to do with cheap....just think of ur poor knuckles:(
I never thought about that. Id have to go through all that pain again. :( At least mine were easier to do than Hippychicks, hers were stuck fast.

I think they look great and will be ordering some. Word of advice though, ever cautious brazo made a quick t/c to insurance company (admiral) and they are classed as a modification from std. No extra cost bar a £14 paperwork fee:cry: but better safe than sorry!

2012 WRX Waggon

feckin ell!!!! like an insurance inspector will check!

beside - what does the Highway code say....is it not just a white light at the front?

bloody insurance bandits!!!

Quote: Originally posted by visceral on 26 March 2004

feckin ell!!!! like an insurance inspector will check!

beside - what does the Highway code say....is it not just a white light at the front?

bloody insurance bandits!!!

you never know mate be gutting not to get a payout as they will try anything these days!