ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky Broadband

VW ....
Just installed their new Max 16mb unlimited usage package for a tenner a month & all i can say is :D :D :D :D ..... i like it .... i like it a lot

goodbye BT u robbing bar stewards !!!

hopefully also if i ever have a problem i'll never have to call another overseas call centre to sort it .

even on 16mb cs is still slow but just not as slow :rasp:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Whats the usage cap on 16mb . I've checked sky broadbands website and can't see an actual figure . I know it says " unlimited " but it also says subject to " fair usage policy " which usually means that somewhere there is a figure they have in mind..

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
mine varies from 4mb to up to 8. You'll never get 16.

Oh and the call centres are in india

VW ....
Whats the usage cap on 16mb . I've checked sky broadbands website and can't see an actual figure . I know it says " unlimited " but it also says subject to " fair usage policy " which usually means that somewhere there is a figure they have in mind..

tbh not sure m8 ,not a concern as i'm not a big user & knew this wouldn't be an issue .

mine varies from 4mb to up to 8. You'll never get 16.

Oh and the call centres are in india

true ,wont get the 16 ,but then i was on the 2mb connection with BT at 15 quid a month ,so for a fiver reduction a month compared to BT for the faster connection - which i must say is like night & day from initial impressions ... i'm quite happy with it :approve:

172 Cup
Sky's Tier 1 and Tier 2 support is based in Belfast with Tier 3 being in the Southwest of England.

They do have a load of Asian's working there so you could be fooled into thinking you were calling Bombay.

Fabia vRS
what is this tier'ed support all about?

so they can employ loads of muppets who don't have a clue, and then only a small amount of technical people?

where i work, support is support, there are no tiers. we solve whatever comes through at the time. the only time anything gets escalated is to 3rd line if there is a problem with servers etc.