ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky Customer Service Thumbs Up

don't
Been with Sky 2 years, got the basic package + skysports + music channels, also got Sky broadband.

Moving soon, rang sky the other week and mentioned it to them and they said it would cost me £60 for the move - asked at the time if there was anything they could do to lower that, nope, so left it.

Rang last night and went straight through to cancellations, told them I was thinking of cancelling as its costing me a fair bit each month + they want £60 odd to move aswell, said I could probably do without sky for a while.

Straight away she said it just so happens the moving fee has been waived in a special offer today.... she then went through my account and gave me 50% off my package for the next 6 months and also added on skymovies aswell, (otherhalf is now happy)

Was on the phone to the girl at Sky for an hour... (call will prob cost me £10  ) only really wanted the house move to be free and ended up getting lucky, didn’t have to push for anything at all.
She even went through the dates when I should ring again to make sure my package doesn’t shoot up after the 6 months (billing cut off is 14 days before payment due date apparently) have set a reminder in my phone to remove movies before then.

Only down side is i’ve got a bad feeling the broadband at the new place might be shocking... might only be 500kbps, not great for Fifa 11 on xbox live

Also on another note... easyjet have just emailed changing my flight home from France in January for the 2nd time, was 3pm, then 11am, now its 4pm