ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sky HD

Was chatting to a sky installer the other day who told me he's installing about 5-6 a day and its overrated. pic is fantastic but until theyve sorted out ALOT more channels, the extra cost is not justified. By the time they do sort out the extra channels, the price will haev gone down. What is it... like 4 or 5 HD channels?

Revels Mum & Sister
Nah theres 10

I love it. Had it installed the day it came out. The picture is fantastic. One of the best is the BBC HD Preview though. But watching stuff like the Cricket is amazing

Your just bitter cause you dont have it Dan ;)

Renault Laguna Coupe
Dansta said:
Was chatting to a sky installer the other day who told me .......<snip> the extra cost is not justified. By the time they do sort out the extra channels, the price will haev gone down. What is it... like 4 or 5 HD channels?

Whether the extra cost is justified depends entirely on your priorities and the amount of dosh you have to spend.

Golf GTD
sky + was originally 10£ a month extra, and then it came down to free if you have the main package.

what size hdd is in the sky+HD box?

Just been watching sky HD this morning (had it fitted at 9am) and its very good indeed :)
The BBC HD preview looks awesome, reckon the World Cups going to look damn good on it if the preview and the Cricket is anything to go by? :)
Not seen any films yet... I-robot on tonigh, so will watch that in HD and 5.1 :)
Some of the Discovery programs are awesome in it, infact so far I'm pleased :)

After all whats £2.30 per week really? :)
And it did seem rather pointless having a 40" HD ready LCD with no HD ;)
lets hope more channels come on line soon... :)

Simon